Unless you spend them all or give them away while you’re alive, your assets will be transferred when you pass away. That means that either you decide what happens with them or the State does. There are no other options. There are many things to consider about that, such as:
a) How secure will my spouse be when I die?
b) What about the education and support of my children or grandchildren?
c) What about creditors of the ones who receive my assets? What happens if they get sued after I die?
All of those questions and more can be solved by contacting us.
Our Estate Planning services include:
- Revocable living trusts
- “Pour Over” Wills
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Trusts for children and/or grandchildren
- Family limited liability companies
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable lead trusts
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts
- Other Items